Here at St. Peregrine’s, we have lots of facilities to suit all of our members. For more information on each, please see below:
The Club bar includes a divided function room with capacity of up to 200 people. The function room is available for bookings and food can be ordered at the time of booking. The Club bar also hosts a variety of entertainment throughout the year, please keep an eye on the latest news for further details. Please contact Paul Finn or a member of the Bar Staff for further details.
Please note the Gym is currently closed as per instructions from the GAA. The newly refurbished Gym includes Cycling machines, Rowing machines, Bench press, Shoulder press & weights. To book a team session please contact the vice-chairman Enda Watson.
The following rules have been provided by the GAA:
- Gym users must be a member of the club. This is for insurance reasons.
Gym users under 18 may use the gym only as part of a session that is supervised by a coach.
- U-16s are not permitted use of gym equipment unless it is part of a specific programme that has been given by Club or County and that it is carried out under the direction and supervision of a coach who has experience or qualifications in Strength and Conditioning.
- Only playing members are covered by the GAA Injury Scheme when using the gym as part of a supervised training session.
- All users must receive an induction overseen by a suitably qualified coach/instructor and a record of this induction must be maintained and signed by the member and the coach/instructor.
- All users must be trained in the use of the equipment.
- The sign-in book should be updated each time the gym is used.
The Sports Hall at St Peregrines is available to rent for functions and activities with a seating capacity of up to 500. Please contact Paul Finn or a member of the Bar Staff for further details.
The Club Boardroom is available for meetings with seating of up to 10 people. To book this please contact our Club Secretary Dave McEneaney.
A Coaching Room is available for booking with seating of up to 25 people. To book this please contact our Club Secretary Dave McEneaney.